Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Product Love: Tea Time!

Image from coy-dreamer.com
This new love is for sure! As you can see, I've been absent for quite a while now. All I have to say, is I discovered it, the one! And the best part is we both love tea! Well I love tea and it's just made from Tea.

This soft and soothing face cleanser is from Skin Food, a korean brand, finally brought to my town. A small pea-size squeeze is just enough to cleanse you face with. A lift more and you can get your neck too! While washing, it foams and after washing all of it off your face will feel fresh. I guarantee it. I use this about two or three times a day really depends whether I wear make-up/cosmetics that day. My skin has a tendency to get oily throughout the day so this cleanser really helps keep it under control without overdoing it on the wash and scrub.

Overall, heart throb! I just can't get enough baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment