Thursday, June 28, 2012

Changing It Up!

H e y !


So I'm actually writing this the 4th time already so by now my enthusiasm has diminished to a very sad and low point.(T~T) ehehe, but no worries! I can hype myself up again!


Anyways, I'm decided to delete my old blog account and start a new one! Why? Because its time to turn over a new leaf and rid myself of my l a z i n e s s. (Really inspired by Meelo from LOK, be the leaf!)


The changes expected to happen:


1. Weekly updates about upcoming nail tutorials
2. Little bits and pieces of my day/ the Appune's Diary part
3. Product Love Stories
4. Mischievous moments. ehehe a surprise section!


Also there will be MORE PHOTOS instead of just text since seeing only text can get a little boring. 


So I hope you're excited for the new changes cause I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment