Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Mixin' and a Matchin'

Lately I've been mixing and match different types of patterns, colors and fabrics together for different outfits. Everyday there is something new instead of the same old outfits.

Combination that I think for wonderfully.
1. Jersey/cotton T-shirt material and demin
2. Chiffon and demin
3. Gold/metallic and chiffon
4. Simple/plain one color and pattern

The current look I'm wearing as of this very breathing moment is...

A pin-striped black&white collar shirt with an open deep nautical blue cardigan. I pushed up the sleeves 3/4th up since it is summer and its kinda crazy to be wearing a cardigan.
Wearing some slender skinny jeans with yellow stitching to give it some flare and of course my Vans camryn grey gum shoes. To help finish the look, I went with a straight white watch and a deep blue shimmering nail polish.

As for my hair, rocker ponytail with a puff, swirling my pink hair in there. Yep! Oh summer! :D



Sorry that I am unable to post photos, mostly because of the bad quality and I'm at my brother's shop helping out right now. Thought I drop in to let everyone know about the current style situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment